Why Choose Bella Terra?
- Bella Terra Landscapes is an award-winning, landscape company that has been serving Eastern Sussex County since 2003.
- Our staff is highly trained, maintain industry specific certifications and focus on continuous education and professional development so that we can bring you the most up to date standards in landscape installation and maintenance.
- All of our landscape installations include daily site visits from a project manager and/or designer.
- We maintain open communication from the design phase to install completion.
- We offer landscape, irrigation and lighting maintenance packages to care for and protect your investment.
- Tree, shrub and turf care programs with our sister company, Arbor Care, are also recommended post-installation to ensure long-term health and success.
Transform your landscape through a collaborative process in which our award winning designers consider your goals, the microclimate of the property, and site challenges while incorporating a thoughtful plant palette.
- Experienced designers listen closely to your ideas and assess your property during the consultation meeting.
- You will receive your contract for design services with 48 hours of meeting.
- Included is a 2D color design with one revision. An optional interactive 3-D computer model can really bring the design to life.
(additional fees will apply for 3D)
- We will create a plan you love with your target budget in mind.
- Meet with us in person or over a video call to view your design proposal and estimated cost.
Starting at $500
At this price range, you can enhance the beauty and health of your landscape with fresh details, such
as new flowers or cleanup of your yard. These enhancements require up to one day for our crew to
work on your landscape. Enhancements may include some (but not all) of these items and do not
require landscape design services:
- Plant replacements
- Minor plant installations
- Refresh your mulch or stone
- Edge beds by hand
- Apply pre-emergent herbicide
- Sod replacement or repair
- Minor drainage work
- Minor hardscape repair
$500 – $5,000
Landscape Installation – Small
Give your yard a little more tender, loving care with this level of enhancement. Our crews may
need 2-3 days on your property to complete the services, which may include some of the
- Foundation Beds
- Island or Privacy Beds
- Accent boulders
- Small water feature
- Soil amendment, bed edging, new mulch, pre-emergent installation, minor pruning
- Irrigation repair or modification
- A design will likely be needed
$5,000 – $10,000
Landscaping Installation Medium – Large
If you have a property in need of basic landscape installation or renovation, expect it to take the crew 2-10 days for installation time, depending on the size of the lot. Basic landscape installation services may include:
- Full property plantings
- Sod installation
- Landscape Lighting Installation
- Water feature
- Small patio or walkway
- Flagstone or bluestone stepper installation
- Decorative gravel
- Downspout extension and drainage remediation
- New irrigation system or repair and modification of an existing system
- Design service required
$10,000 – $50,000
Landscape Installation – Complete Custom Makeover or New Install
Transform your landscape with luxury features. Expect this type of installation to take two to six+ weeks and include the following in addition to what is included in the medium-large package:
- Natural stone, porcelain or paver patio
- Retention or seating walls
- Dry stacked stone decorative walls
- Decorative boulder accents
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Pergola or other shade structure
- Landscape Lighting Package
- Drainage Solutions
- Irrigation Installation
- Tree Plan Mitigation
- Fire feature
- One or more water features
- Subcontractor management
- Design services required
$50,000 – $200,000+
Sprinkler/Irrigation Repair Our irrigation experts can troubleshoot & repair your irrigation system. Whether we installed your system or not, we can resolve any issue you may have.
Starting at $90.00
Irrigation Start-Up & Winterization Let us recharge your system in the spring and close it down in the fall. We are familiar with just about every manufacturer and their components.
Starting at $110.00 per service
Monthly Irrigation Inspections & Adjustments Making adjustments are imperative to keep your lawn and plant material thriving. Our irrigation experts will check heads, valves and drip lines for proper function. Adjustments to your controller will also be made.
Starting at $70.00 per service
Irrigation Installation From design to installation, our irrigation team is there for you. Utilizing the best products in the industry, your system will only use the water and energy needed to get the job done efficiently. Get a smart controller installed to access your system from anywhere in the world.
Starting at $3,500
Residential & Commercial Maintenance
Benefit from regular landscape maintenance, performed by landscaping professionals who truly care about good results. Maintenance services include:
- Weekly Mowing
- Spring Cleanup
- Seasonal Color/Annual Plantings
- Mulch and/or Pine Straw Installation
- Weeding, Cleaning & Pruning of the beds and plant material throughout the growing season
- Fall Cleanup
- Leaf Removal
- Irrigation Startup, Monthly Adjustments & Winterization
Starting at $250 per Month
Getting started is easy!
Step One: Get in touch
Give us a call or fill out our contact form with as much detail as possible so that we can get you connected with the right salesperson.
Step Two: Consultation
A team member will schedule a consultation with you to visit the site and discuss the scope of work.
Step Three: Stress Free landscaping
Once you see the Bella Terra difference, your landscaping worries will fly out the window. Knowing that you have an experienced team taking care of you, you can sleep easy.
Refer a Friend!
You earn $100 and they save $100
when they sign up for a 12-month maintenance contract OR a landscape installation with Bella Terra.